Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Persephone and Diana Fashions

Alright, so every budding fashion designing future lawyer (hehehehe bet you didn't see that one coming;) ) needs a parter in crime. I have found mine. Her name is Eli. We will be calling our brand "Persephone and Diana" at the end of the summer, we will be hosting a fashion show to about 50 of our nearest and dearest. Who will be modeling in it? Girls with completely different builds. The outfits will be custom made for their body type which ranges from model to tiny and a bit chubby. Eli and I will also be walking in the show. We want to do this to show our girls that THEIR body is beautiful. THEIR body is special. THEIR body is gorgeous.

Anyway, lets dwell on the present. Here's some background information on Eli - we met when we were four and became best friends, we ended up going to the same elementary and middle school but drifted apart for a few years, she is a major computer geek and an artist, she will be designing some of the dresses and will help with my sewing skills (God knows I need all the help I can get), she will be moving to Texas soon, so we will have another state to promote our business in.

I'm very excited for this project! Next weekend, I plan on picking up my materials in order to get started. I PROMISE TO POST 987987987 PICTURES!!! I hope to make AT LEAST three dresses.

GOOD LUCK FELLOW BEAUTIFUL THRIFTERS!!!
Rodi

No comments:

Post a Comment